Thursday, August 7, 2008

MIA

Hi all. Sorry I've been gone awhile. I've been a bit under the weather and haven't been doing much. After lots of doctors appointments and tests that got me nowhere, I finally saw a rhematologist that diagnosed me with fibromyalgia. It wasn't the diagnosis I was expecting, but I did some research and it fits.

I'm on medication which helps some, but I still have bad days which land me in bed. It's been very difficult for everyone in the house. Both John and Gabby have had to pick up the slack.

We had to cancel both of our vacations because travel is too hard. Instead we're doing a "stay-cation" this summer. We've been spending time working around the house and in the yard and have accomplished a lot. For fun, we have been going to the local drive-in theater a bit. Gabby had not been to a drive-in before. She thought it was really neat. June didn't care about the movies, but she did have fun running around.

1 comment:

Jeff and Amy said...

So sorry to hear about that, hope your medication starts making you feel better and better each day. hug